Bread Crumbs (Panko if no bread crumbs available)
1. Wash and dust asparagus with white flour – set aside.
2. In a bowl add 2 eggs, a splash of water. Beat mixture well.
3. Add Garlic Powder and Seasoning Salt to egg mixture.
4. Soak or dip the dusted asparagus in egg mixture and then roll or cover with bread crumbs.
5. Set aside or in fridge for 10 minutes which allows coatings to stick.
5. Deep fry until golden brown and serve immediately with dipping sauce….Mangiare!
There are many options or variations for dipping sauce. Try 1 cup of mayonnaise with some hot chili sauce and Tabasco…..fold together in bowl and serve. Some like the sweet chili sauce or finely diced green chili peppers.